Landscape Fabric Weed/Mulch Control Woven Porous Ground Cover Membrane 1,2,3,4,5 Metre Widths
- U.V. Resistant for up to 30 YEAR LIFESPAN - when covered with Aggregates, Mulch or decking etc.
- Optimum Grade - Ideal for Landscapers, Builders and for Gardens, Driveways, Artificial Grass, Decking etc.
- Premium Quality Spun Polypropylene – for increased durability offering excellent groundwork stabilisation properties between soil and aggregates etc.
- Permeable Weave Technology – creating a lightweight and great strength fabric with excellent drainage properties.
- Groundwork Secure - can be anchored down with our superior strong and sharp SQUARE PEG® supplied 1 peg per metre.
This is the ideal product to use to stop weed growth due to the tough high quality spun woven polypropylene fibres.
It allows for water to drain through permitting drainage and keeping existing plants well fed whilst prohibiting the growth of unwanted weeds.
It is easy to cut with scissors but offers exceptional tear & puncture resistance.
Ideal for ground stabilisation use under block paving, driveways, decking and pathways.
Our premium quality high spun Polypropylene is tightly woven to offer an enhanced level of performance.
Using this Environmentally friendly technology the quality of our Woven Landscape fabric out performs lower quality fabrics up to 35% thicker.
Can be bought with or without 6" plastic garden pegs.
In order for us to offer the best possible prices we bespokley cut this product from bulk rolls. Therefore once your order has been cut it cannot be cancelled or returned, as compliant with the consumer protection act 2013 - part 3, paragraph 28, sub-paragraph B
NOTE: Please be aware there is a 5% manufacturing tolerance.