Easy Flowers Bright Colour Mix
Containing the perfect mix of colourful flower seeds, granular compost and flower starter feed, simply scatter the contents of this pack in containers or flower beds, lightly rake-in, water regularly and enjoy months of colour in your garden.
How to use
- Shake the pack well before use in a tumbling motion, by rotating the pouch and shaking it at the same time at least three times.
- Scatter the contents for an even spread in containers or flower beds, use for covering large areas or filling in gaps (this pack contains enough for 3 large flower beds or 30 containers'). Once scattered, lightly rake to incorporate seeds into the soil surface.
- Water regularly, especially in dry spells, gently at first to avoid washing away seeds.
What ot expect
- The first green shoots should appear 2 weeks after planting.
- Seedlings will develop into young green plants - this is a great time to thin out
- The first flowers will start to appear 8-9 weeks after planting.
When to sow
Contents / General advice:
Contains a mixture of granular compost, natural plant food and sufficient mixed flower seed including the following: Pheasant's Eye, Calendula, Chrysanthemum, Cornflower, Coreopsis, Californian Poppy, Linum, Maltese Cross, Miniature Sunflower.
Contents may vary according to availability.
Store in a cool, dry, frost-free place, away from children, pets and foodstuffs.
Wash hands after use. Use contents within season of purchase.
Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas.
Contents may settle and segregate during transit. Shake well before application.
- For an earlier and even better show, you can plant in the Autumn (Aug-Oct) for flowering in the following Spring.
- Remove any weeds from the area before sowing, ensuring there are no large clumps of soil or stones and rake so there is a fine tilth (smooth surface).
- If the soil is very poor, improve by adding organic matter and/or a general purpose fertiliser.
- Water regularly, but gently to avoid washing away the seeds.
- Protect young plants from pets, particularly slugs.