1 - 20 | Coir Compost Organic Blocks | Supplied with or without Fertiliser
Notice : Due to recent flooding in Sri Lanka our 70ltr Coir Blocks are not avaliable. As a replacement we will be sending 6x Smaller blocks to compensate until production resumes. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.
Coir compost is an organic soil-less growing media for horticulture and floriculture. It is an eco-friendly organic soil substitute and soil conditioner. A superior alternative to peat moss, coir compost is excellent for flower beds, potted plants, horticultural crops, golf courses, lawns, landscaping, nursery poly bags, etc. It can be incorporated to improve physical properties of soil. It is also 4 times lighter than soil and therefore excellent for terrace gardens.
We supply two sizes of coir blocks, a 10ltr block and a larger 65/70ltr. Both of these can be purchased in quantities from 1 - 20, with or without coir fertiliser.
- High water holding capacity (more than 600%), meaning less frequent watering
- Improves aeration and microbiological activity
- Internationally approved product - widely used by commercial nurseries.
- Coir compost is developed and constantly tested in an ISO 9001-2000 BVQI test house to ensure uniform quality standards
- Completely organic and eco-friendly
- Improves efficiency of nutrients, making more nutrients available to the plants.
- Helps achieve better root development and plant growth
- Coir compost reduces replacement costs
- The much lower weight of coir compost reduces stress on building structures in terrace gardening