Calcium Carbonate - CaCo25 | 250g - 25kg
Calcium carbonate is a dietary supplement used when the amount of calcium taken in the diet is not enough. Calcium is needed by the body for healthy bones, muscles, nervous system, and heart. Calcium carbonate also is used as an antacid to relieve heartburn, acid indigestion, and upset stomach.
- Increased phosphorus availability
- Improved nitrogen fixation by legumes
- Enhanced mineralization and nitrification
- Better water use, nutrient recovery, and plant
- performance with a healthier root system.
Ground calcium carbonate is your ideal calcium choice for your next animal feed or nutrition supplement formulation to achieve optimal health for reptile shells, egg shells, farm animals and household pets. Our calcium carbonate is produced from a specialty, high purity source to ensure you receive the maximum calcium content.
If dug into soil, apply 250g/m2 and sprinkle additional onto the surface after digging